Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando



         She's a fighter. She's a student. She's a spy. She's a fake.
          And she's gotten too attached.

           Seventeen year old Reagan is use to changing identities overnight, lying to every friend she's ever had, and pushing away anyone who gets too close. Trained in mortal combat and weaponry her entire life, Reagan is expected to follow in her parents' footsteps, as a top secret spy working for the government. Her entire life is mapped out.
             But when Reagan gets too attached to a town and her friends, she must choose between her heart and what she knows is right, that is, if she even has a choice.

            
              There is some mild swearing, but this book so awesome that it almost makes up for it. Also, I wasn't a huge fan of the romance, but I am more anti-romance than most...

              Rating: Four out of five stars.

6 comments:

  1. SHE HAS MY MC'S NAME!!!!!

    ...

    Sorry, I had a mild freak out. I will be looking for this book when I go to the library Friday mainly because of the MC's name. Plus this sounds pretty cool. As for the romance, was it smut or just a little over the top. I really don't like smut. (But you already knew that.)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The romance was just a tad bit over the top, there is only one slightly crude part where the aunt of Reagan asks her about her relationship with the guy in the terms of how far she's gone.
      Besides that, it's okay!

      Delete
    2. Okay, then I really will have to look for this one, mostly because of Reagan's name. Thank you! :)

      Delete
    3. My library didn't have it. *flails*
      I'm sad, but I found some other stuff. We'll see how it turns out. :)

      Delete
  2. The books sounds awesome, I agree!:)
    And I happen to be getting into spy stories so it sounds awesome...though I think in Young Adult books there should be little or no swearing.

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about the swearing, unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it... :/

      Delete

We welcome all comments - they will be moderated immediately, thank you!