Follow by Email

Monday, July 17, 2017

Star Wars Episode VII: the Force Awakens- Official Novelization by Alan Dean Foster

Hello peoples. I apologize for my extensive absence. I have missed blogging for all you lovely individuals.

Okay. I am a hopeless Star Wars fangirl. I will rant for hours about Rey's parentage, Finn's history, Poe's hotness, Kylo Ren's... well, everything about Kylo Ren. I love that guy.

So, when I found this official TFA novel, I grabbed it and ran out of the library dancing for joy.
No, seriously. I danced. Physically, not just mentally. Like, skipping around my house screaming. Not just imagining it. Here is the lovely piece of literature that provoked this momentary lapse of sanity.

Image result for tfa novelization alan dean foster

HOLY MOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE I LOVE THIS BOOK. I read it three times.

It contains better descriptions and more detail all the way through, and for those of you who ship certain couples *cough, cough* REYLO *cough, cough*, be happy. Your ship sails on.

Read the book. Even if you don't like the movie, the book is amazing.

Elena out.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! ^.^

    Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that there is a book for the force awakens!!:)

    I am definitely going to read it sometime

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all comments - they will be moderated immediately, thank you!