Follow by Email

Monday, May 22, 2017

The Door Within

The Door Within
By: Wayne Thomas Batson
Reviewed by: Gray

 Summary:

          Three ancient scrolls bring Aidan Thomas into another world. Where knights, warriors, kings, and creatures roam and rule. Aidan realizes that it is his destiny to become the twelfth knight of the King's elite group, that will join the kingdom of Alleble in it's fight against the evil Paragory. With the fate of two worlds hanging by a thread, will Aidan be willing to risk everything to trust and follow the One True King?

       This is a Christian trilogy






It's super good, clean, and just action packed.

         My Rating: Four stars

10 comments:

  1. Omygoshomygoshomygosh! I love those books! Batson is a wonderful author! He combines clean fiction with the epic fantasy themes so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try these! Thanks, Gray! Just out of curiosity, why not 5 stars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I only give five stars to my top favorite books, and although these were awesome, fantasy isn't my favorite genre.

      Delete
    2. Okay, that makes perfect sense. :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Gray, I read your comment above about not liking fantasy. I don't enjoy it and get all giddy when a book like that is in my hands, BUT... that was before I read Harry Potter. Do you like those books and what would you rate those?
    (Just a little secret between you and me, I secretly am in love with Tom Riddle. Isn't that horrible???)
    Oh, and BTW, I am going my Paige May. Not to confuse you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Harry Potter, but I read it when I was twelve and my love for fantasy was immense. I think because of that it shall always be one of my favorites, even though I've moved on from fantasy! I would rate them five stars, J.K. Rowling is a superb authoress!
      And Tom Riddle is actually a very cool character, shrouded in mystery, so it's understandable! :)

      Delete
    2. Aw, thanks for understanding, girl! Who is your favorite character and why?

      Delete
    3. I like Fred and George, because they're so fun and wild. But my favorite has to be Bellatrix, because she's such an awesome villain! So is Dolores, but I can't stand her...she's a little too evil! XD

      Delete

We welcome all comments - they will be moderated immediately, thank you!