Follow by Email

Monday, February 6, 2017

Welcome

Hey fellow book lovers! 
Have you ever read a book that was so good you wanted to share it with everyone? Or have you read a book that was so vile that you wanted to warn everyone to NEVER EVER touch its binding? Or maybe you simply wonder about a popular title?
You have discovered your haven.  FOR TEENS, BY TEENS
This blog is more than just about reading and talking about books, it's more about giving prospective readers an honest opinion.

Introducing The Novel Society of Clara B. Mounce Public Library - Bryan, Texas
Gray - reader of books and writer of stories
Elena - cruel critic
Alexandra - I know my stuff
Cookie - slow but good

books matter

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This sounds super interesting! I'm looking forward to reading these reviews! Could you add the subscribe by email gadget so that I can follow your posts more easily? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a suggestion for you that I always appreciate when finding new blogs, particularly ones that are written by multiple authors. I love reading the belief statements of the authors. That way I have a better idea of what to expect, etc. Just a thought! I'm enjoying the reviews a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a really good idea! I will try to keep that in mind next time!!

      Delete
  4. That is a good idea. I will try to remember

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to suggest Glass Girl and its sequel, Broken Glass. The author, Laura Anderson, lives right here in College Station! The story line is beautifully written and you fall in love with the characters from the very first page. I highly recommend these novels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fellow reader who gets all her books from Bryan/College Station library!

    It would be quite funny to run into anyone on here there. (I actually answer to MidnightDuchess irl...)

    Iv read tons of books, and remember them for years to come to the point sometimes I start to merge stories together in my head, I'm also a super fast reader...I'm told..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I hang out at the Bryan library all the time, so most likely I've seen you there!!
      I'm a fast reader, too.

      Delete

We welcome all comments - they will be moderated immediately, thank you!